0

She is

Posted by Helmi Shemi on 09.46
"I'm sorry to be damn person for you. My feeling is true, I like your attention and your open attitude. I do my best to prove it~

You must chose him whom have been tag along with you for long time. It hurt, but I learn to heart-whole. I'm nothing compare to him.

Well it's clear now. Go with him. I'll erase all things bout you, so you can smile again. One thing, I may erase all bout you, but if you need me, I'll always be there. No as your emotional revenge.

Finally, you may delete my contact. Again. I love you from the bottom of my heart. See you again in another chance.

P.S: I still have a promise to watch film with you. If you don't mind tell me whenever it possible. I'll fullfil my promise. That's the way I am :D"


Then I went to sleep after I text her like that. I almost forgot to wake up, due to I dream of her. In my dream she talked to me directly -with a half sad-smile face- bout this relationship. Guess what? The same thing happen in the morning.


(P) vector I just made this morning


 Well, I change my perspective. I should be positive thinking. Like I said before, until she says YES or NO. I won't give up. There's a chance.

But honestly I feel like an idiot lately. I did some fool things and it makes me look different, I feel it. Not like real me. But I know, I did it because I love her. I want make her mine. This, things that I should face and pay. For every dream, there are always obstacles. If I not want her, I'll not throw my self like this. Just for her, I struggle :]

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Shemispeaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.