0

When I realize that...

Posted by Helmi Shemi on 02.14
I'm a postive minded person
I'm an ignorant person

Those don't match with me now. I'm sad, I'm sick, it's really hurt me :'(
All my hopes to her is ruined when I realize that's no space for me in her heart. How poor!!!

Truly, I love her so much. She's the one in my heart for long time. Just because she can't forget her ex?! Fuck!!! She is too kind, she is care, she is~ well, you know that thing

 I was crying in my pray just ago, I ask God to gimme strength and heart-whole. Is it over? I dunno. I just text her bout all things I feel. I can't sleep tonight, I know I should go to work in the morning but it's ok. I should let my feeling relax in order all my works goes right. Hopefully.

Is it wrong? or right? I've no idea. May be I'll be ignorant person again? Or more than that I've done? Or should I still care to her, let my feelings ruin with no value at all? Time will answer it. One thing that won't change, I LOVE HER! That feeling won't fade for the entire of my life, it's fact!

(P) it's her initial name


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Shemispeaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.