0

Do I should give up?

Posted by Helmi Shemi on 13.05
"If you love someone, you should struggle hard to get her"

I know that sentence, I understand. But I dunno what to says what I'm feeling right now. I love someone, at the beginning I feel comfortable with her. We talked and asked each other. For some point, I think we have been close enough. But now I think we are further away. Regression.

May be I did something wrong?
Dunno. I still have love for her. I'm trying to understand, try to ask, but she's different now. I feel that way. I could say it may be because we seldom meet. When I ask her to meet, there's always reason. Sick, go home, do assignment etc. I try to be patient, I try to understand, and I try to do my best in my time which also limited

Honestly, what makes me love someone is someone that fun to chat and good listener. Simple as that.
Why? Cause I'm ignorant. My true self is ignorant. But I have some point where I could be someone who really care and fun.

Back to topic. I will waiting for her, waiting for answer. Huh, it's just like song "Menanti Sebuah Jawaban" by Padi. I just could do that. Yes or no it doesn't matter. If yes, I would be truly grateful. If no, just move on. That's me. You couldn't say that I'm easy to give up. I think it just waste my time. If she already said "no" then do I have a chance? Probably not -I think. But still, I can't lie to my heart. If I still love her at the time then I'll try harder.



*) Hey, whether love will never fade? For long time? Does it grow when you not watering it? Or it just grow by moment?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Shemispeaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.